|New Community to Share . . .
||[May. 5th, 2005|06:30 am]
I'm still trying to sort out this community.
My brain's running a little sllllleeeeooooooooooouuuwwwwwwwww.
that perv in the back is drooling! Damn Bat Boys... he must be the catcher... no i dont mean for the team either... but he might "take one for the team". What a freaky pic. That is why the Stros are a better team than the Reds. Gosh...
The guy, butt-face, is in the way, but the other two look like they're 'hiking' something, like in american football.
or its just a deranged gay threesome getting warmed up and the freak in the back is enjoying it too much. ya know the Cubs and the Reds and every other team except the Astros in the NL Central are gays right? Yeah they all liek to pitch and catch... Horny buggers.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
that picture... LOL Sorry man Partying with some hot chicks when i wrote that. I usually am not that blatantly obnoxious. Lack of Smack Attack on my behalf. But yeah the NL Central only has one team in my opinion. The 'Stros.
I am so fuzzy on who's actually good in baseball.
It comes from a large personal blackout of events.
I pay attention to the Yankees, and I long for the days when the Tigers would play in the same division as the Jays and Yanks.
Boston . . . sorry . . . never liked 'em, not after the Buckner treatment.
The image is a link to a community devoted to homo-erotic photos of men and women in sport.
I love the sport of baseball!
Actually, it is the MLB which I despise. It died, for me, in 1994. I tried getting back into it. I cannot. I rarely follow, and sometimes I show up in a community to rip the crap out of the Blue Jays 2005 unis.
They had it right, back in the 1980s. There was no need to change that uniform.
There's no blue jay blue in the new Toronto unis!
The O's are a great team. The Nationals probably hold some rivalry value, if there's an instance of inter-league play.
The Nats, I would hope, are in the National League.
I follow baseball with such a loose interest. It's more than just the Tigers and the lackluster play . . . it's a combo of factors.
1) Insistence on the DH, to this day
2) The alignment of the teams . . . better to have 2 divisions (maybe 8-team playoffs in each?)
3) The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim (was my other semi-favorite team)
4) The loss of Tiger Stadium
5) The gain of Comerica Park
6) The Tigers in a division which gives them way too many games against useless teams like Cleveland, Kansas City, Minnesota . . . they're useless. Big city, big interest. Small town, should have a AAA squad.
7) The Jays unis. Seriously (another older favorite team of mine)
8) Bud Selig (won't watch till he's literally gone from the sport)
9) The Red Sox won it all (I'm sorry, but they deserved every useless year they got. Their owners were like the bigoted early owners of the Tigers . . . no love lost, and now their team has little purpose)
10) No salary cap. I can deal with small-market teams on an even playing field.
11) Mike Illitch. He makes decent and cheap pizzas. He makes no move when the NHL collapses, as it's not in his Yankee-NHL-team's best interest. He keeps the Tigers from spending 110 million on a roster. Magglio Ordonez. Thanks, Dombrowski. Add the Illitch family to this one. Nobody has a clue in the office.
I did this at one point back in my football community.
Not dressing up in uniform and putting my hands on another guy's crotch, but posting photos of similar nature. People loved it.
lol, yeah, that'd probably deliver.