|GRAND THEFT AUTO V ... SAN ANDREAS!!!!1
||[Nov. 2nd, 2011|06:47 pm]
1. That isn't Ray Liotta's voice, but damn if it doesn't sound like Tommy Vercetti.
2. I hope the map is as vast as the first San Andreas. I definitely want a revisiting of the casino games from Las Venturas.
3. MORE VEHICLES PLEASE!!! Especially flying vehicles. That crop duster better come with a machine gun mounted option!
4. More co-op games, and muliplayer extravaganza! I loved GTA 4's engine, and their multiplayer games, especially Deal Breaker, Bomb Da Base 2, and Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. were awesome. We need way more of those.
5. PRIVATE RANKED MULTIPLAYER MATCHES, PLEASE. I really am tired of forcing people into public lobbies for matchmaking. My friends just get together and boot out the strangers anyway. Playing with strangers can be fun sometimes, but not as a default matchmaking experience.
6. I FEEL LIKE PRE-ORDERING THE PRE-ORDER!!!!11
Excellent news from Rockstar Games. I can't wait!
Maybe at some point I can give it another chance. I think part of it was that game came out right around the jump to PS3, so it was different from GTA: San Andreas which I played mercilessly.
I also played that game way more. I think I've beaten GTASA 4-5x to 100%, and that's a much longer game.
Edited at 2011-11-04 07:03 am (UTC)
2011-11-06 10:21 am (UTC)
always wanted to co-op with you, but damn the console wars
It would have been really awesome to have sat down for a game of Madden with you over XBox Live. I'm not sure which particular games besides sports are in your interests, but I'm sure that a co-op match in anything is probably just as fun as I imagine it would be to play you in a game of Madden. Part of the reason I really don't like multiplayer in games ... most of the people IRL or online that I'm friends with simply don't have the same system I do (dadxer's one of the few, I've been meaning to team up with him on a game or two).
My one regret in terms of PS3 gaming ... I wish I could play MLB: The Show. Knowing that everyone raves about it, every single year, while 360 only gets lesser baseball titles, it's literally the one reason I'd get a PS3. But that's not enough ... the Blu Ray was tempting 2-3 years ago but I was never enough of an HD enthusiast to really want a good player (we just got a cheap Panasonic Blu Ray player as a gift this year, our first one). The price was always prohibitive, especially in the beginning ... if I wanted a set of good gaming hardware, for that starting price range (400-600) I would have just got a new PC system for a few hundred more. I hear God of War's a pretty good franchise, too, but the whole gaming market of 3rd parties seem to code games for the 360, then the PS3/Wii, then PC, in that order. The titles for 360 strike me as a better overall 3rd party selection, and until recently, nerdy easy games that I like like CSI series, they just didn't exist on PS3.