|GRAND THEFT AUTO V ... SAN ANDREAS!!!!1
||[Nov. 2nd, 2011|06:47 pm]
1. That isn't Ray Liotta's voice, but damn if it doesn't sound like Tommy Vercetti.
2. I hope the map is as vast as the first San Andreas. I definitely want a revisiting of the casino games from Las Venturas.
3. MORE VEHICLES PLEASE!!! Especially flying vehicles. That crop duster better come with a machine gun mounted option!
4. More co-op games, and muliplayer extravaganza! I loved GTA 4's engine, and their multiplayer games, especially Deal Breaker, Bomb Da Base 2, and Hangman's N.O.O.S.E. were awesome. We need way more of those.
5. PRIVATE RANKED MULTIPLAYER MATCHES, PLEASE. I really am tired of forcing people into public lobbies for matchmaking. My friends just get together and boot out the strangers anyway. Playing with strangers can be fun sometimes, but not as a default matchmaking experience.
6. I FEEL LIKE PRE-ORDERING THE PRE-ORDER!!!!11
Excellent news from Rockstar Games. I can't wait!
When this thing drops you have to get your console gaming going again. We didn't play that much together on GTA IV, but it was fun when we did.
I loved GTA IV so much I got it for the PC, on Steam. Totally cheev'd it up ... I'm definitely a minor cheev whore (currently playing a mediocre Dead Rising 2, but trying to finish it for the full 1k). I hope they do GTA V as a Games for Windows achievement-capable game too, because it's fun to double-dip on games one really likes.
Steam, man ... now that I got this new PC, I LOVE STEAM. They're always dangling tempting sales on games, ridiculous price cuts, 50-80% off in some cases ... I went crazy in this year's Steam Summer Camp sale, bought the whole Rockstar collection for a regular used price on their new console games ... this weekend they're selling the Tropico sim-banana-republic series. I got Tropico 3 for 5 bucks. Thanks to Steam, my games queue is ridiculously stacked.
Fallout 3 is the best! On PC, the console commands rule. Lifting level caps, suddenly giving yourself all 10s in S.P.E.C.I.A.L. at the beginning, without having to waste perks and scour for bobbleheads to get the perfect character, I love it! I'm trying to mod it so that I have a slightly different look to the game - where the cigarettes and booze are actual brands, there's more radio stations, and things along that line.
I wish all RPGs had figured this out, years ago, back when they had those silly vs. screens with hardly any animation in the character battles.